Saturday 25 February 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cake

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cake

If you are like me, Chocolate and Peanut Butter are two of my popular pig out foods. It came to me while having a underground meeting with my popular candy Reese's Peanut Butter cups, I go thought why not create a dessert that combines my two favorites. My birthday is on Halloween and I decided to treat myself to a decadent cake combining my two popular ease treats

Here are the final results, Enjoy.

Chocolate Cake Recipe

Take any Chocolate Cake mixes that you prefer. I propose one with the pudding already in the mix.

Follow the cake recipe on the box but add 12 frosty limited Reese's Peanut Butter cups chopped to the mix... Two 8 inch cake pans ready as cake box recommends. ( I am sure any size Reese's Peanut Butter cups will do, the prominent factor is to have them frozen)

Bake the cake as propose and set aside to cool

Peanut Butter cream cheese filling

1/2 cup Powder Sugar

4-6 oz of cream cheese soften to room temp

1/4 cup of honey

1/2-3/4 cup of Peanut Butter

Whip till nice and creamy

Put this filling in in the middle of the two cakes

Cake icing

6 oz cream cheese room temp

1/2 cup Powder Sugar

1/2 cup chocolate syrup

3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips melted

Blend the powdered sugar, cream cheese, syrup and chocolate till creamy, I propose taste test to adjust to your level of sweetness.

Note: you can also use the already ready cream cheese icing, just half the other ingredients and add to you get the consistency and sweetness desired.  

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes Recipe and Cake Decorating Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template